Ministry of Defence Pakistan Armed Services Board Jobs 2023
The Ministry of Defence has officially announced job vacancies, including positions for assistants, upper division clerks (UDC), and various other roles in different locations across Pakistan, including Vehari, Mirpur Khas, Rahim Yar Khan, Gilgit, Abbottabad, Skardu, Kohat, Toba Tek Singh, Tank, Ghizer, Quetta, Bahawalnagar, Malakand, and Sanghar in Punjab. This announcement was made in the Daily K2 Newspaper on November 5, 2023. Candidates with educational backgrounds ranging from Intermediate to Bachelor’s degrees, among others, are encouraged to apply for these positions.
These are the latest government management job opportunities offered by the Ministry of Defence, and interested candidates can submit their applications until November 20, 2023, or as indicated in the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement. To learn more about how to apply for these exciting job opportunities with the Ministry of Defence, please refer to the complete advertisement available online.
Ministry of Defence Pakistan Armed Services Board Jobs 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||07 November 2023|
|Due Date||20 November 2023|
|Name Of Department||Ministry of Defence Pakistan Armed Services Board|
|Required Qualification||FSC, Master, Bachelor|
- UDC Upper Division Clerk
- Examine the image’s job description attentively.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications for the position.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
- Applications that are irrelevant or incomplete won’t be considered.
- Apply before the deadline.
- After the Last Date, applications will not be taken into consideration.
Click Below Link For Job Advertisement