Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Center Latest Job Advertisement 2023
The job advertisement for positions at the Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre (AFBMTC), dated approximately November 12, 2023, as published in the daily Express Newspaper, is calling for applications for various vacant positions in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. The available positions include stenotypist, laboratory assistant, high-skilled biomedical, stretcher bearer, and nursing assistant. Individuals with Intermediate, Primary, and Matriculation qualifications are eligible to apply.
Interested candidates can apply for the latest government jobs at the Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre (AFBMTC) in Army and other departments. The application deadline is November 27, 2023, or as indicated in the newspaper advertisement’s closing date. To learn how to apply for the latest job opportunities at AFBMTC, please refer to the complete advertisement available online via ARMY.
Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Center Latest Job Advertisement 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||12 November 2023|
|Due Date||27 November 2023|
|Name Of Department||Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Center|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
- High Skilled Bio Medical
- Nursing Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Stretcher Bearer
- Examine the image’s job description attentively.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications for the position.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
- Applications that are irrelevant or incomplete won’t be considered.
- Apply before the deadline.
- After the Last Date, applications will not be taken into consideration.
Click Below Link For Job Advertisement