World Bank Funded Project Islamabad Latest Job Opportunities 2024
The World Bank Funded Project is seeking applications for job positions advertised in the daily Nawaiwaqt dated January 21, 2024. The project has openings for various vacancies, including Research Associate, Assistant Project Manager, Accounts Assistant, Admin Assistant, Store Keeper, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, and Cleaner in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Candidates with educational qualifications ranging from Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees to Primary and Matric levels will be preferred. These latest government jobs in the World Bank Funded Project, particularly in the fields of Management and others, can be applied for until February 5, 2024, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement. To learn how to apply for these opportunities, read the complete ad online for the latest World Bank Funded Project job details.
World Bank Funded Project Islamabad Latest Job Opportunities 2024 Detail:
|21 Jan 2024
|05 Feb 2024
|Name Of Department
|World Bank Funded Project Islamabad
|Primary To Master
- Research Associate
- Assistant Project Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Admin Assistant
- Store Keeper
- Naib Qasid
- Examine the image’s job description attentively.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications for the position.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
- Applications that are irrelevant or incomplete won’t be considered.
- Apply before the deadline.
- After the Last Date, applications will not be taken into consideration.