Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot Sargodha Jobs 2023
The job advertisement from Central Ordnance Depot (COD) dated around November 12, 2023, published in the daily Express Newspaper, is calling for applications for various vacant positions such as fireman, driver, DEO (Data Entry Operator), electrician, painter, USM (Unit Support Staff), Naib Qasid, leader fireman, and tailor in Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan. The preferred educational qualifications range from Bachelor’s degree to Primary level, etc.
To apply for the latest government jobs in the Army and various departments at Central Ordnance Depot COD, interested candidates are urged to submit their applications before the closing date, which is approximately November 27, 2023, or as mentioned in the newspaper advertisement closing date. To get detailed information on how to apply for the latest job opportunities at Central Ordnance Depot COD, read the complete advertisement online via ARMY.
Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot Sargodha Jobs 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||12 November 2023|
|Due Date||27 November 2023|
|Name Of Department||Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot Sargodha|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Leader Fireman
- Fireman (repeated)
- Naib Qasid
- Examine the image’s job description attentively.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications for the position.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
- Applications that are irrelevant or incomplete won’t be considered.
- Apply before the deadline.
- After the Last Date, applications will not be taken into consideration.
Click Below Link For Job Advertisement