District and Session Courts Latest Job Opportunities 2023
The District and Session Judge Office currently has open job positions available, which are open to both males and females. Equal employment opportunities will be extended to female applicants, and quotas for disabled persons will be adhered to. The District and Session Judge Office is looking to hire individuals for the roles of Steno Typist and Assistant Computer Operator.
To apply for the Steno Typist position, candidates should possess a shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and a typing speed of 40 words per minute. Additionally, applicants for the Assistant Computer Operator role are required to have a B.Sc degree and relevant work experience.
District and Session Courts Latest Job Opportunities 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||01 November 2023|
|Due Date||18 November 2023|
|Name Of Department||District and Session Courts|
|Required Qualification||FSC To Master|
- Assistant Computer Operator
How To Apply For District and Session Courts Latest Job Opportunities 2023:
- Examine the image’s job description attentively.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications for the position.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
- Applications that are irrelevant or incomplete won’t be considered.
- Apply before the deadline.
- After the Last Date, applications will not be taken into consideration.
Click Below Button For Job Advertisement