Wapda National Transmission & Despatch Company NTDC Job Opportunities 2023
The National Transmission & Despatch Company (NTDC) has recently published a job advertisement in the daily Dawn Newspaper on August 13, 2023. This advertisement is inviting applications for various vacant positions, including assistant manager mechanical, assistant manager security, assistant manager legal, assistant manager civil, audit officer, assistant manager human resources, assistant manager corporate accounts, assistant manager audit, and deputy manager corporate accounts. These positions are available in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. Preference will be given to candidates who possess educational qualifications such as a Master of Arts (MA), a Master of Commerce (M.Com.), a Master of Business Administration (MBA), a Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), a Master’s degree, a Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), a Bachelor’s degree, and a Bachelor of Laws (LLB), among others.
The National Transmission and Despatch Company (NTDC) is currently accepting applications for various government management positions. Interested individuals may submit their applications by the closing date of August 28, 2023, or as specified in the media advertisement. Please see the full advertisement on the NTS website in order to obtain detailed information on the application process for the most recent employment openings at the National Transmission & Despatch Company (NTDC).
Wapda National Transmission & Despatch Company NTDC Job Opportunities 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||14 August 2023|
|Due Date||28 August 2023|
|Name Of Department||National Transmission & Despatch Company NTDC|
|Required Qualification||Master, Bachelor|
- Deputy Manager Corporate Accounts
- Assistant Manager Legal
- Assistant Manager Civil
- Assistant Manager Corporate Accounts
- Assistant Manager Audit
- Audit Officer
- Assistant Manager Mechanical
- Assistant Manager Human Resource
- Assistant Manager Security
How To Apply For Wapda National Transmission & Despatch Company NTDC Job Opportunities 2023:
- Candidates are advised to apply online on prescribed Application Form available on National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Candidates must possess relevant-degree/equivalence recognized by HEC. Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
- Photocopies of educational documents / experience certificates are not required at this stage.
- Candidates are advised to deposit the test fee of Rs. 650/- (Rupees Six Hundred & fifty only) as prescribed by NTS.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.