WAPDA Latest Jobs October 2023
WAPDA Jobs for October 2023: Three Advertisements Now Open for Applications. These advertisements were published on 8th October 2023 by the Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA). WAPDA is currently inviting applications from eligible candidates for various positions on a regular basis. The information is sourced from the official WAPDA website. The written test will be administered by M/s OTS, while interviews will be conducted by WAPDA. WAPDA upholds equal employment opportunities and urges government employees to apply through the appropriate channel. Applicants are required to possess educational degrees recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
Initial appointments will be on probation for one year, extendable based on satisfactory performance. Age relaxation will be granted in accordance with government rules. Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for these government positions. In total, there are seventy-one posts announced across the three advertisements. The first advertisement pertains to the Project Mohmand Dam Hydro Power Project.
WAPDA Latest Jobs October 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||11 October 2023|
|Due Date||23 October 2023|
|Name Of Department||WAPDA|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
- Assistant Information Officer
- Khateeb Cum Imam
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Jr Clerk from Computer Typist
- Wireless Operator
How To Apply For WAPDA Latest Jobs October 2023:
- Examine the image’s job description attentively.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications for the position.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
- Applications that are irrelevant or incomplete won’t be considered.
- Apply before the deadline.
- After the Last Date, applications will not be taken into consideration.