University of Jhang Latest Teaching Non Teaching Staff Jobs 2023
Lecturer in law, Naib Qasid, assistant professor in computer science, assistant controller of examinations, assistant professor in environmental sciences, project director, assistant professor in chemistry, assistant professor in law, lecturer, assistant professor in education, deputy librarian, lecturer in fine arts, assistant professor in sociology, assistant professor, computer operator, security guard, assistant treasurer, lab attendant, clerk, and assistant director in purification studies are some of the open positions. Educational qualifications such as a Matric, M.sc., B.E., Mphil., Mcom., Bachelor, Primary, MS, MBA, Master, LLb., Phd., ACCA, and Intermediate are among those that will be given preference.
You have until the 9th of August 2023 or until the closing date listed in the media ad to apply for the University of Jhang’s latest Government Management jobs and other positions. Learn how to apply for the most recent employment openings at the University of Jhang by reading the full advertisement that is available online.
University of Jhang Latest Teaching Non Teaching Staff Jobs 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||26 July 2023|
|Due Date||09 August 2023|
|Name Of Department||University of Jhang|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
- Controller Of Examinations
- Project Director
- Assistant Professor
- Islamic Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer Science
- Management Sciences
- Political Science
- Fine Arts
- Deputy Librarian
- Assistant Treasurer
- Assistant Director Purchase Store
- Personal Secretary
- Computer Operator
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
- Lab Attendant
How To Apply For University of Jhang Latest Teaching Non Teaching Staff Jobs 2023:
- The candidates are required to submit One (01) set of application complete in all respect along with copies of degrees, result cards, transcripts, certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, recent photograph, updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other relevant documents. All documents should be attested and Job Application form should be completed in all respect. The University is entitled to reject any incomplete Job Application form.
- The candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate Job Application form with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
- Applicants having foreign degrees will be required to provide Equivalence certificate from НЕС/ IBCC, Islamabad within due date.
- Closing date for submission of job application along-with all relevant documents is 09-08-2023 within
office hours i.e 04:00 PM.