TEVTA Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Visiting Teacher Jobs 2023
The Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) has recently published a job advertisement in the daily Express Newspaper on August 3, 2023. This advertisement aims to invite applications for various vacant positions of lecturers in different subjects such as physics, electrical technology, instrumentation technology, Islamiat, mechanical technology, computer science, chemistry, math, and electronics technology. These positions are available in Gujranwala, Punjab, and Pakistan. Individuals who possess educational qualifications such as B.E., DAE, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees are eligible to submit their applications.
The most recent employment opportunities in the Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) within the field of Education and related sectors are currently open for applications until the 15th of August, 2023, or as indicated by the closing date specified in the newspaper advertisement. To obtain comprehensive information on the application process for the most recent job openings at the Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA), it is recommended to thoroughly peruse the entire advertisement available online.
TEVTA Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Visiting Teacher Jobs 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||04 August 2023|
|Due Date||15 August 2023|
|Name Of Department||TEVTA Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority|
|Required Qualification||DAE, Bachelor, Master, BS|
- Electrical Technology Lecturer
- Electronics Technology Lecturer
- Instrumentation Technology Lecturer
- Physics Lecturer
- Chemistry Lecturer
- Maths Lecturer
- Islamiat Lecturer
- Computer Science Lecturer
How To Apply For TEVTA Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Visiting Teacher Jobs 2023:
- Examine the image’s job description attentively.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications for the position.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
- Applications that are irrelevant or incomplete won’t be considered.
- Apply before the deadline.
- After the Last Date, applications will not be taken into consideration.