Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Career Opportunities 2023
Punjab Information Technology Board is looking for qualified people to fill the positions of etl developer, assistant manager, inventory supervisor, ux developer, software engineer, office assistant, district IT coordinator, marketing officer, joint director, mobile developer, divisional IT supervisor, ui developer, additional project director, trainer, data entry operator, officer receivable, research analyst, database administrator, data processing assistant, UC administrator, and ict co. The needed levels of education are BIT, Intermediate, Master, MS, Bachelor, MIT, and so on.
People can apply for the latest government jobs in management and other fields at the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) until NaN is undefined or by the date listed in the media ad. Read the full ad online to find out how to apply for the new jobs with the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB).
Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Career Opportunities 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||12 September 2023|
|Due Date||15 September 2023|
|Name Of Department||Punjab Information Technology Board PITB|
|Required Qualification||Inter To Master|
- Additional Project Director
- Animation Specialist
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Programme Officer
- Call Center Manager
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Processing Assistant
- Data Quality Engineer
- Database Administrator
- District IT Coordinator
- Divisional IT Supervisor
- ETL Developer
- ICT Consultant
- Inventory Supervisor
- Joint Director
- Marketing Officer
- Mobile Developer
- Office Assistant
- Officer Receivable
- Principal Software Engineering
- Programme Officer
- Research Analyst
- Programme Manager
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- UC Administrator
- UI Developer
- UX Developer
- Visual Artist
How To Apply For Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Career Opportunities 2023:
- Examine the image’s job description attentively.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications for the position.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
- Applications that are irrelevant or incomplete won’t be considered.
- Apply before the deadline.
- After the Last Date, applications will not be taken into consideration.