Pakistan Army Central Ordnance Depot Latest Civilian Jobs 2023
The Central Ordnance Depot COD of the Pakistan Army has officially declared several vacant positions, such as storeman, store keeper, assistant store keeper, data entry operator (DEO), and upper division clerk. This announcement was made in the Daily Nation Newspaper on October 29, 2023. Educational qualifications including Bachelor’s, BCS, Intermediate, and Matric, etc., will be given preference.
The Central Ordnance Depot COD is currently offering various government management job openings, and interested individuals can submit their applications until November 13, 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement. For detailed information on how to apply for these latest job opportunities at the Central Ordnance Depot COD, you can access the complete advertisement online. These positions are available within the Pakistan Army department, located in Jhelum and Nowshera.
Pakistan Army Central Ordnance Depot Latest Civilian Jobs 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||30 October 2023|
|Due Date||13 November 2023|
|Name Of Department||Central Ordnance Depot Pak Army|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
- Data Entry Operator
- Clerk UDC
- Store Keeper
- Assistant Store Keeper
How To Apply For Pakistan Army Central Ordnance Depot Latest Civilian Jobs 2023:
- Examine the image’s job description attentively.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications for the position.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
- Applications that are irrelevant or incomplete won’t be considered.
- Apply before the deadline.
- After the Last Date, applications will not be taken into consideration.