Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Khanewal Jobs June 2023
The Central Ordnance Depot (COD) Khanewal, located in Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan, has recently announced several vacant positions through an advertisement published in The News Newspaper on June 8, 2023. The available positions include USM (Unskilled Manual), computer technician, storeman, fitter, fireman, civil mechanical driver, assistant store keeper, supervisor, and draftsman. The desired educational qualifications range from Matriculation (10th grade) to Intermediate (12th grade), as well as Primary (5th grade) and Middle (8th grade) levels.
If you are interested in the latest government management jobs at the Central Ordnance Depot (COD), you can submit your applications until June 21, 2023, or the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement. To learn more about the application process for the COD job opportunities, please refer to the complete advertisement available online.
Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Khanewal Jobs June 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||09 June 2023|
|Due Date||21 June2023|
|Name Of Department||Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Khanewal|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Computer Technician
- Civil Mechanical Driver
- USM (Unskilled Manual)
How To Apply For Pakistan:
- Candidates who possess certified copies of the necessary documents are required to submit their applications to the Commandant of the Central Ordnance Depot (COD) located in Khanewal.
- The specified deadline for submission, as stated in the advertisement, is the 21st of June, 2023.
- Government employees who wish to apply should follow the appropriate procedure through their respective channels.
- The allocation of a specific quota is reserved for individuals with disabilities.
- It is essential to note that candidates are allowed to apply for a single position only.