Ministry Of National Health Services Latest Employement Opportunities 2023
The National Institute of Population Studies (NIPS) is now seeking people for various positions, as indicated in a job advertisement published in the daily Roznama 92 News Newspaper on September 9, 2023. The positions are based in Islamabad. The positions within the organization include Project Advisor, Arta Processing Manager, Office Coordinator, Provincial Coordinator, Admin Assistant, Finance Assistant, Admin Support Staff, Office Editor, Data Entry Operator, EEnumerators Driver, and Peon.
Individuals who possess educational qualifications such as MPhil, Middle, PhD, MA, MSc, Bachelor, BA, Matric, BBA, and Master are eligible to apply. The National Institute of Population Studies (NIPS) is currently accepting applications for various government management positions. Interested individuals may submit their applications until September 24, 2023, or as indicated in the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement. To gain insight into the application process for the most recent job openings at the National Institute of Population Studies (NIPS), it is recommended to thoroughly peruse the comprehensive advertisement available on their official website.
Ministry Of National Health Services Latest Employement Opportunities 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||09 September 2023|
|Due Date||24 September 2023|
|Name Of Department||Ministry Of National Health Services|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
- Project Advisor
- Arta Processing Manager
- Office Coordinator
- Provincial Coordinator
- Admin Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Admin Support Staff
- Office Editor
- Data Entry Operator Deo
How To Apply For Ministry Of National Health Services Latest Employement Opportunities 2023:
- Apply online within 15 days of this advertisement, online application form and Details of TORs are available at NIP website: www.nips.org.pk.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the candidates.
- Applicants who do not fulfill the criteria will not be entertained.
- For any query, please contactto Admin, NIPS during office timings i.e. 07:30 am to 15:30 pm.
- The Institute reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the numbe of vacancies/duration accordina to the rules.