Ministry of Economic Affairs Islamabad Latest Career Opportunities 2023
The Economic Affairs Division of the Ministry of Economic Affairs is currently accepting applications for the following employment openings, which were posted in the daily Aaj on July 22, 2023. The posts are available in Islamabad, Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan. Assistant, Stenographers, Lower Division Clerks, Drivers, and Operators of Duplicating Machines are Some of the Positions Available.
Candidates with an educational background including a Bachelor’s degree, Primary level, Matric level, Master’s level, Intermediate level, etc. would be favored. Apply for the most recent government jobs in Management and departments at the Ministry of Economic Affairs before the closing date, which is expected to be around August 6, 2023, or as per the closing date in the newspaper ad. You can read the whole advertisement online to find out how to apply for the most recent job opportunities with the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
Ministry of Economic Affairs Islamabad Latest Career Opportunities 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||23 July 2023|
|Due Date||06 August 2023|
|Name Of Department||Ministry of Economic Affairs Islamabad|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- Duplicating Machine Operator
How To Apply For Ministry of Economic Affairs Islamabad Latest Career Opportunities 2023:
- Interested male and female applicants meeting the requisite qualification and criteria may register for post BPS 1-15, download Application from www.ead.gov.pk free of cost (no fee required and send the printed application form along with attested copies required documents.
- Ministry of Economic Affairs reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- The Ministry of Economic Affair reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/ decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.