Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited FFCL Latest Apprenticeship Opportunity 2023
The Central Testing Services is extending an invitation for online applications to administer a written test for the Apprenticeship Opportunity at Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited (FFCL). FFC is currently in the process of hiring Trade Apprentices for various positions including Chemical Plant Operator, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Draftsman, Civil Works Technician, Electrical Technician, Instrument Technician, Laboratory Analyst, and Computer Operator.
Young individuals, aged 28 and below, with educational qualifications including Matriculation, Intermediate, F.Scc, and a Diploma of Associate Engineering in relevant disciplines, are encouraged to apply for these opportunities. Applicants are required to have achieved a minimum of 65% marks in their educational qualifications. It’s important to note that candidates who are already enrolled in an apprenticeship program in any industry are not eligible to apply.
|Announced Date||25 September 2023|
|Due Date||16 October 2023|
|Name Of Department||Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited FFCL|
|Required Qualification||Matric, Intermediate|
- Maintenance Technician
- Laboratory Analyst
- Civil Works Technician
- Chemical Plant Operator
- Mechanical Draftsman
- Instrument Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Computer Operator
How To Apply For Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited FFCL Latest Apprenticeship Opportunity 2023:
- Apply online via CTSPAK website link: https://ctsp.org.pk/FFL Detail of fee submission process is available on above mentioned website.
- Applicants who are over 28 years of age as on January 01, 2024 are not eligible.
- 65% or above marks are required in above related educational eligibility (Matric, F.Sc. / DAE).
- Written test will be held at multiple CTSPAK locations nearest to the applicants.
- Last date of submission of online application is Mondav. October 16. 2023.