Drug Regulatory Authority Of Pakistan Islamabad Career Opportunities 2023
In a job advertisement published on or around July 15, 2023, in the daily Express Newspaper, the Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan invites applicants to apply for the vacant posts of director ro, director, assistant director, stenotypist, data entry operator, assistant bacteriologist, assistant microbiologist, and electrician in Islamabad, Pakistan. The following levels of education are preferred: M.Sc., Intermediate, MS, MA, BA, Master, BBA, Bachelor, Matric, and Bachelor, etc.
Applications for the most recent government jobs in Management and other fields are being accepted through July 30, 2023, or until the date specified in the advertisement published in the newspaper. You may learn how to apply for the most recent job openings with the Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan by reading the full advertisement online.
Drug Regulatory Authority Of Pakistan Islamabad Career Opportunities 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||15 July 2023|
|Due Date||30 July 2023|
|Name Of Department||Drug Regulatory Authority Of Pakistan Islamabad|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Bacteriologist
- Assistant Microbiologist
- Data Entry Operator
How To Apply For Drug Regulatory Authority Of Pakistan Islamabad Career Opportunities 2023:
- Interested candidates may apply online at https://etc.hec.gov.pk/#/within 15 days of publishing of this advertisement by depositing requisite fee for each post. Challan Form and detailed instructions on how to apply are available on НЕС ETC’s website. Application received by hand or through courier / email shall not be accepted/entertained. The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. In case of any difficulty during the online registration, please visit http://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk.
- All the candidates who fulfil the minimum qualification, experience and age requirements will be provisionally
allowed to appear in the test(s).
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in test.
- The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations shall be required to produce NOC from their department at the time of interview.
- No person shall be appointed against any position in DRAP if he or she has any financial or professional conflict of interest.