BISE Bahawalpur Latest Hiring August 2023 For Examination Staff Across Punjab
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) Bahawalpur is currently inviting applications from competent and experienced professionals for the Matriculation and Intermediate Annual Examination of 2024.
Suitable, honest, industrious, and experienced teachers, both male and female, who reside within the Bahawalpur Board Area, are requested to submit their applications for the available positions in the Annual Examination of 2024.
The positions within the organization include Paper Setter, Head Examiner, Quality Assurance Coordinator, Sub Examiner, Super Checker, Assistant to Head Examiner, Supervisor, Chief Secrecy Officer, Deputy Chief Secrecy Officer, and Secrecy Officer. Educators who possess an inclination towards teaching and are affiliated with government schools and colleges are encouraged to submit their applications online via the official website of BISE Bahawalpur, provided they meet the specified eligibility requirements as depicted in the accompanying job advertisement. This recruitment opportunity is open to those who fall into the categories of retired, unemployed, and in-service teachers.
BISE Bahawalpur Latest Hiring August 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||11 August 2023|
|Due Date||20 August 2023|
|Name Of Department||BISE Bahawalpur|
|Required Qualification||Master, Bachelor|
- Paper Setter
- Head Examiner
- Super Checker cum Assistant to Head Examiner
- Sub Examiner
- Secrecy Officer
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Deputy Chief Secrecy Officer
- Chief Secrecy Officer
How To Apply For BISE Bahawalpur Latest Hiring August 2023:
- Prospective and eligible candidates are encouraged to access the official website of BISE Bahawalpur, available at www.bisebwp.edu.pk.
- Prospective candidates have the option to submit their applications electronically through the designated online platform and then obtain a physical copy of the application.
- This hard copy must be dispatched to BISE Bahawalpur no later than August 20, 2023.
- Applicants are kindly requested to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before submitting their application.