Armed Forces Institute Of Dentistry Rawalpindi Latest Hiring August 2023
The Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan, has recently advertised several vacant positions in various departments. These positions include civil nursing assistant, watchman, sanitary worker, network technician, library assistant, civil dental technician (female), stenotypist, driver, civil dental surgery assistant, aya, assistant operator, civil radiographer, cook, and civil operation room assistant. The advertisement for these positions was published in the daily Express Tribune newspaper on August 19, 2023. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree, intermediate education, middle school education, or matriculation qualifications will be given preference.
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit their applications for the current government employment openings in the medical and related departments at the Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry. The closing date for applications is yet to be determined and will be announced in the newspaper advertisement. To gain insight into the application process for the most recent job openings at the Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry, it is recommended to thoroughly peruse the whole advertisement available on their official website.
Armed Forces Institute Of Dentistry Rawalpindi Latest Hiring August 2023 Detail:
|Announced Date||20 August 2023|
|Due Date||03 September 2023|
|Name Of Department||Armed Forces Institute Of Dentistry Rawalpindi|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
- Library Assistant
- Civil Dental Surgery Assistant
- Network Technician
- Sanitary Worker
- Civil Dental Technician Female
- Civil Operation Room Assistant
- Civil Nursing Assistant
- Assistant Operator
- Civil Radiographer
How To Apply For Armed Forces Institute Of Dentistry Rawalpindi Latest Hiring August 2023:
- Examine the image’s job description attentively.
- Only apply if you have the necessary qualifications for the position.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
- Applications that are irrelevant or incomplete won’t be considered.
- Apply before the deadline.
- After the Last Date, applications will not be taken into consideration.